Made Only for the SP1000
An Amplifier module designed specifically for the SP1000 to drive full-sized, high-impedance headphones.
The SP1000 AMP offers High Gain output of 10Vrms for Balanced output and 6.2Vrms for Unbalanced output.
The modular design fits perfectly with your SP1000.
The SP1000 AMP adds more power and performance for your SP1000.
The SP1000 AMP offers 10Vrms for Balanced output on the High-Gain setting.
- High Gain: Unbalance 6.2 Vrms / Balance 10 Vrms (Condition No Load)
- Low Gain: Unbalance 2.9 Vrms / Balance 6.2 Vrms (Condition No Load)
The AMP has been designed to protect your hearing.
It adjusts the output every time the AMP is turned on and/or your headphone is disconnected from the AMP.
The AMP can be turned on and off easily from the quick settings menu. Gain can be adjusted in the full settings menu.
* When the SP1000 AMP is connected to the SP1000, Optical out, USB-DAC, USB-Audio, Line-Out and
CD-Ripping functions will not be available.
* Turning on AMP : Yes
* Disconnecting IEM/Headphone : Yes
* GAIN Setting Change : Yes
Improved output performance
The SP1000 AMP offers higher power output and better efficiency*, using updated circuitry and audio volume control. ( * compared to the AK380 AMP module)
- Low Gain Unbalanced 2.9Vrms / Balanced 6.2Vrms (Condition No Load) Unbalanced 2.1Vrms / Balanced 2.1Vrms (Condition No Load)
- High Gain Unbalanced 6.2Vrms / Balanced 10Vrms (Condition No Load) Unbalanced 4.1Vrms / Balanced 8.1Vrms (Condition No Load)
3,700 mAh Large-capacity Battery
The SP1000 AMP is equipped with a 3,700mAh rechargeable battery to provide
9 hours of uninterrupted music playback.
– SP1000 AMP supports 9 hours of continuous unbalanced-output playback.
Simplicity of integral AMP
The SP1000 AMP offers greater portability when paired with the SP1000 player with its optimal design and fit.
- Charging Charges both SP1000 + SP1000 AMP at the same time Player and amplifier have to be charged separately
Uni-Body No Additional Interconnect Cables Needed
Improved Locking Mechanism Separate cables needed
Rubber bands, Velcro or other form of bundling required
- Volume Control Single control of volume using the SP1000 volume knob Separate volume controls
The black backing of the AMP represents shadows of the natural materials of the SP1000 and as the
wavelengths of the sound splash in every direction, the reflected shadows express a divided
The soft blue light surrounds the SP1000 volume wheel and accentuates the beautifully crafted crown pattern as the light shines upon it.
The precise angle of the wheel and the AMP surface, when combined together, has a functional space that does not interfere with the operation of the wheel and conveys the AMP status through the blue and red colors.
The SP1000 player locks to the amp, providing a simple and secure connection, giving you the feel of a single, united device.
Onyx Black / Stainless Steel / Copper
[Low Gain] Unbalanced 2.9 Vrms / Balanced 6.2 Vrms (Condition: No Load),
[High Gain] Unbalanced 6.2 Vrms / Balanced 10 Vrms (Condition: No Load)
USB Type-C input
Unbalanced Out (3.5mm) / Balanced Out (2.5mm, only 4-pole supported)
2.98 ”(75.7 mm) [W] x 5.82 ”(148 mm) [H] x 0.35 ”(9 mm) [D]
7.05 oz (200 g)
[Low Gain] ±0.06 dB (Condition: 20 Hz – 20 kHz) Unbalanced / Balanced,
[High Gain] ±0.06 dB (Condition: 20 Hz – 20 kHz) Unbalanced / Balanced
Signal to Noise Ratio
[Low Gain] 110 dB @ 1 kHz, Unbalanced / 111 dB @ 1 kHz, Balanced,
[High Gain] 111 dB @ 1 kHz, Unbalanced / 111 dB @ 1 kHz, Balanced
[Low Gain] 107 dB @ 1 kHz, Unbalanced / 131 dB @ 1 kHz, Balanced,
[High Gain] 107 dB @ 1 kHz, Unbalanced / 131 dB @ 1 kHz, Balanced
- Frequency Response
- Audio was NOT muted during the measurement.
- The image/specification may be changed without notice to improve product performance and quality.