1. This Driver is for Windows 10/11(32/64bit), In case of MAC OS, it can recognize without Driver install.
2. Driver is installed only first time. After that, it will be recognized automatically.
3. To use Device USB DAC as Default device, please modify the setting as below:
- Windows 10/11: Control Panel - Sounds Select the "Device USB DAC" in the 'Play' tab, and then select as “set as the Default device”
4. To play High quality sound in Windows 10/11: Control Panel Sounds - Click the Properties of "Device USB DAC" - 'Advanced' tab Change Default to the "24bit, 192000Hz"
5. For Native DSD playback, music playback program can play Native DSD.
Depending on the music playback program, you have to change 'Device' into the 'Device USB DAC' in the device settings.
6. Please refer to the manual for other USB DAC information.
7. Because Microsoft's operating system update support for Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 has ended, newer versions of drivers for 5.20.0 and later are not installed and supported on that version of OS.
8. If you are using an older version of the OS, install a driver less than or equal to 5.00.0 and some newer devices may not function properly.
How to install Driver
1. Connect the Device to PC
2. On the Home Screen of Device, Touch the "DISK" and then change into the "DAC". Or, Setting USB mode "DAC Input"
3. Click the Download button and download the USB DAC, and run the "setup.exe" file, then click the [Next >] button
4. When the below screen is displayed, connect the Device to PC, then Click the [Next >] button.
5. USB DAC connection screen will be displayed onDevice. Install location screen will be displayed on the install program.
6. Click the [Install] button.
7. When install is completed, please click [Finish] button.